We help emerging, lower and middle market companies pursue and secure equity financing.
Our methodology includes the following components:
Interview Company Management
- Interview company management regarding the company’s vision, mission, capital structure (amount of money to be raised, valuation, share structure, etc.).
- We develop or refine investor materials, including the investor / company presentation, the executive summary, and the full business plan, and offering memorandum, as needed and appropriate.
- In this process, we highlight the company’s management team, competitive advantages, and value proposition. We develop a well-defined exit strategy and demonstrate the investor return.
Develop Target Lists
- We develop comprehensive lists of qualified, prospective investors from our extensive network. We invest significant time and energy to identify and assess unique, creative, and “off the beaten path” sources of investment, including family offices, strategic, and overseas investment firms.
Market Opportunity to Investors
- We drive a relentless process to initiate contact with prospective investors, to responsibly and assertively promote the opportunity and to create an auction environment where maximum value and most favorable terms can be negotiated and secured for our clients in as short a time frame as possible.