GT Securities offers full service M&A corporate and financial advisory services to initiate, negotiate and complete transactions.
We leverage our combined research, strategy, and investment banking capabilities to provide unparalleled post-merger and post-acquisition integration consulting services.
We assess and analyze every aspect of the combined businesses and create a detailed strategic operational integration plan and schedule of milestones to ensure that success is achieved, growth is realized, and potential integration pitfalls are avoided.
As part of our on-going engagement, GT Securities provides project management consulting, monitoring, and support. In this process, we establish a reporting process to identify and resolve any additional integration issues that may arise.
GT Securities’ integration consulting services includes the following steps:
- Management Interviews
- Meet and speak with company management to understand and articulate objectives
- Research and Strategy
- Analyze target market and market trends for new entity’s products and services
- Reassess business model, marketing plan, and financial plan to reflect new entity
- Develop full strategic integration plan with a definitive milestones in line with management’s objectives.
- Provide ongoing management consulting to ensure management achieves milestones set forth in strategic integration plan
- Oversee integration of customer relationship management (CRM) databases and other information technology.