Through its extraordinary network and team of investment banking professionals, GT Securities provides the following investment banking services:
- Equity Financing: We arrange equity financing for companies of all types and sizes via domestic and international funding sources including private equity, venture capital, family offices and strategic investment groups.
- Debt Financing: We arrange debt financing – for growth, buyout, acquisition, and recapitalization purposes – from all and various sources – including commercial banks, trade credit, asset backed lenders, bonds, insurance companies, factoring, leasing, and many more.
- Secondary Financings: Our secondary markets technology practice negotiates and arranges for the private purchase and sale of securities in later stage, VC backed, Pre-IPO companies. Our clients are private companies, VC’s, Institutions, RIA’s Family Offices and High Net Worth Investors.
- Independent Sponsors: Our independent sponsors practice provides capital advice and access through all aspects of the buyout process – from identification of targets, through LOI, to transaction closing. In the last 10 years, GT Securities’ professionals have facilitated access to over $2 billion of capital for independent sponsor clients.
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Services
Whether your motive is to successfully exit a business you’ve owned for decades, expand your product line and cross selling opportunities, reduce tax liability, overcome competitive disadvantages, or complete a vertical integration, GT Securities’ value-added M&A advisory services can help you maximize financial performance.
Our professionals have vast and deep industry and functional expertise and experience in all aspects of investment banking M&A, including:
- Sales of Private Companies: We provide sell-side advisory services for owners of private companies seeking to sell at maximum valuation.
- Acquisitions and Buyouts: We provide buy-side advisory services, including identifying target companies and mediating and negotiating acquisition and buyouts.
- Divestitures: We assist companies with the divestitures of business units, divisions, and subsidiaries.
- M&A Strategy: We work closely with management to develop top level corporate strategies for acquisitions, mergers, business sales and divestitures.
- M&A Due Diligence: We provide merger & acquisition due diligence services to fully investigate the target company’s financial statements and other relevant information to determine the appropriate valuation for a sale or acquisition.
- Post Merger and Acquisition Integration: We provide post-merger and post-acquisition integration consulting to improve the performance of the new business entity.