Last Updated 1/25/2016
So that we may provide you with services or fulfill the information you requested we may request your email, name, and telephone number. We will never sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes without your express permission.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
-We have your consent.
-When we may be required by law to disclose your personal information to protect our legal rights. We may disclose certain information to credit bureaus and similar organizations, and otherwise when permitted by law. For example, this may include:
- A disclosure in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- A fraud investigation;
- Recording of deeds of trust and mortgages in public records;
- An audit or examination.
If you were referred to us, we may periodically share this information with the referring firm / individual.
We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States or any other country in which we or our agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
We may share aggregated information with others.
Private Information Security
We are committed to preventing others from authorizing access to your customer information, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the customer information we have about you, including the following:
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information;
- We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide you with the best possible products and services;
- We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide customer information for marketing, servicing or processing purposes to enter into a confidentiality agreement that restricts the use of such information to be used for specific purposes as intended, and prohibits the independent use of such information;
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information;
- We have internal procedures that limit access to customer information to only those members who are considered “authorized” personnel.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails.
To Learn More
If you have any questions about your personal or account information or about our privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us at (310) 694-0441.